Architectural Technician | Temporary (Leading to permanent) | Dundee | £Neg
Are you an outstanding Architectural Technician with excellent AutoCAD skills?
If so, our client, a well-established architectural design business based in Dundee, have a role for you.
Reporting to the owner, as Architectural Technician you will work alongside the current team of technicians, producing high quality working drawings on all types of live projects that conform to building regulations. Whether you are working on technical plans; coordinating the submittal of building control applications; attending site visits; producing detailed CAD drawings to a high standard; completing measured surveys or providing advice and support to clients and builders it will be your talent for drawing as well as output that ensures outstanding results.
You should be an Architectural Technician / CAD Technician / Technical Designer or similar with a portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar architectural design role producing Building Regulation plans;
- You are proficient in AutoCAD;
- Experience in producing Building Regulations and Working Drawings;
- Excellent communications skills;
- A highly organised approach and excellent attention to detail;
- The willingness to learn.