Influx Recruitment are working with one of our construction partners who are looking to add an Assistant Site Manager to their site in the North Berwick area.
This is a contract position with an expected duration of 6 weeks.
To efficiently manage the field operations including controlling sub-contractors day-to-day operations and ensuring that material supplies are available in conjunction with the Site Manager.
Assist the Site Manager in the planning and programming of site activities ensuring the work is completed in a safe manner. Deputise for the Site Manager where necessary and managing quality standards to meet customer expectations
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Quality Control.
- Authorising timesheets for trades and labour
- Maintaining high safety standards
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Construction related degree
- Detailed knowledge of building process
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- First aid experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate
This is a temporary contract with an hourly rate of £20ph - £23ph
To apply for this position please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org