Influx Recruitment are working alongside a well-established manufacturer of bespoke furniture who are looking to add an experienced Craftsman to their team in the East Lothian area.
To be considered for the position of Bench Hand Joiner you must be reliable, trustworthy, hard-working and able to work confidently and efficiently using their own initiative. You will be working as part of a small team. Overtime may be required.
- Be a time served craftsman
- Have a minimum 12 months’ experience working as a bench hand joiner
- Have experience in working with traditional joinery methods and modern materials
- Have a substantial amount of knowledge on bench hand joinery
- Competitive and negotiable rates
- Long term work with a view of a permanent contract
- Pension contribution
- Holiday allowance
To apply for the position of Bench Hand Joiner please contact Robert Gilchrist at Influx Recruitment by phone or email.
Telephone: 01592 725200