Brake Press Operators / Temp to Perm / Immediate Start /£9-10 ph/ North Lanarkshire
Due to continued Growth, Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with several new openings to join their successful Production team. Our client have a wealth of experience manufacturing a range of products for their customers to a high quality.
Influx are offering an experienced Brake Press Operator an opportunity to work a temporary to permanent basis, which will give you an opportunity to impress over 12 weeks and ensure that the work is for you.
Our client provide a vast range of metal fabrications to market leading original Equipment Manufacturers in the Bus, Truck, Renewables, Construction and Material Handling Sectors which allows you to gain experience in all fields.
- Previous Amada Press Brake experience is essential
- Experience providing folding and forming solutions
- Experience working with Metal fabrication, sheet metal, mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
- Experience working under pressure in a busy production workshop
- Experience working in manufacturing
- Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
- Pay rate is £9 - £10ph.
- Opportunity to grow in a busy production workshop
- Gather experience in different fields
Experienced Brakepress Operators (Mon – Fri)
(Backshift hours) Mon – Thurs 14:00pm – 22:00pm & Fri 12:45pm – 19:30pm.
*We also have availability from the hours of 19:30pm on Friday Evenings through to Monday Mornings*
If this position sounds like it could be of interest please send all applications to Stefan at Influx Recruitment or call me directly to discuss details further on 0131 331 1500.