Business Development Manager / (Field Based) Scotland / Permanent / £33,000-£40,000 Salary
Influx Recruitment are pleased to be supporting our client who are an award-winning company selling, distributing and servicing medical products and equipment.
Our client are looking for an experienced, field based, BDM to build relationships with hospitals and home care communities across Scotland. Offering a broad range of products, specialising in neonatal, respiratory and obstetric care products.
Your aim will be aim to support your customers, and improve the lives of those in their care, through incredible sales support and innovative, high-quality products.
- Maximise awareness and growth of sales via customer appointments and execution of business plan.
- Proactively generate opportunities through monitoring of customer needs within relevant departments.
- Conduct training sessions with existing customers to promote usage and drive consumable growth.
- Have a working knowledge of budgetary situation within key accounts.
- Provide detailed analysis of current territory state of play via reports and CRM system.
- Work with NSM to produce predicted business plan and forecasting for accounts.
- Have a strong working knowledge of products to represent quality of service for customers.
- Experience within Medical or Dental Sales
- A knowledge of respiratory diseases would be an advantage
- Full Driving Licence as travel is required
- Knowledge of ITU & ICU departments
- Proven sales & BDM Background
- Must be highly motivated and self-driven
- Proactive and methodical in your approach
Our client currently cover the whole of Scotland & Northern England which allows them to be flexible with your territory and the area you wish to cover. A candidate based in Central Scotland would be ideal but again not essential. The successful candidate will be supported by an Area Manager and be given a company car, laptop and mobile as well as generous commission incentives. After a successful 12 months you will receive a pension contribution of three percent. On Target earnings are expected to be up to £10,000 commission.
If this sounds like a position that would suit your experience and ambitions then please contact Stefan@ Influx Recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or via email: email@example.com