Business Development Manager / Dundee / Permanent / ASAP / £30,000-£35,000 D.O.E
Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client who is a premier metal fabrication company. Our client offer high quality workmanship in the design, supply and installation of all aspects of architectural metalwork, miscellaneous metalwork and secondary structural steelwork, in stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium, primarily to the construction sector throughout the UK.
A recent and exciting addition to the business is our clients Profiles division offering CNC Laser and High Definition Plasma profile cutting, enabling them to offer a complete service to existing customers, and opening up a new line of business providing profile cutting services to new customers.
We are seeking a professional, highly motivated and ambitious Business Development Manager, with a positive, can-do attitude, to drive the development of the company’s marketing and business development strategy, identify new business opportunities and facilitate diversification into additional market sectors.
If you have experience in the construction, manufacturing or oil & gas sectors, have great communication skills, are business minded and have the drive to succeed, then this role may be perfect for you.
As Business Development Manager you will play a pivotal role in the development of the Company and your main role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Proactively sourcing new leads and networking to find potential new customer.
- Successfully securing new customers to enhance the growth of the business.
- Research and understand our business, ensuring the ability to advise customers on specific features
and benefits suitable for their individual requirements.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with our existing customer base through ongoing
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing new business within the construction, manufacturing or oil & gas sectors.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, would be advantageous.
- Understanding/technical knowledge of the metal fabrication industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Confident, with strong rapport building and conversational skills.
- Target driven, proactive attitude with strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the desire to succeed
If you wish to be considered for this role and believe you have the correct experience then contact Stefan Edwards at Influx Recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or email: email@example.com