Influx Recruitment are currently working with one of our manufacturing clients who are looking to add a Business Development Manager to join their growing Plymouth team.
This is a permanent position based on a 40 hour week.
This is an opportunity to join a world renowned company within the manufacturing industry and work with teams throughout the globe.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for all sales and business development across your region whilst also maximising relationships with current clients.
You will develop action plans, develop relationships and demonstrate commitment in order to maximise sales revenue.
Duties Involved as Business Development Manager:
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
- Identify and qualify potential leads and customers
- Provide a service and opportunities to existing clients
- Create and distribute monthly/quarterly accurate sales and activity plans to stakeholders
- Oversee and commercial changes to orders
- Support other departments when required
As the Sales & Business Development Manager you will have the following attributes:
- BEng in Engineering or Business Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to identify leads and opportunities
- Full understanding of competitive technology and market pressures
- Sales Management Skills
- Ability to present to key stakeholders within the business
- Customer focused
- Ability to understand business needs
As well as competitive salary you will also be introduced to various company benefits.
To apply for this position or to learn more please get in touch by phone or email.
Call Sharon on 0131 331 1500 or email email@example.com