Influx Recruitment are working with one of our engineering clients who are looking to add a CNC Horizontal Borer to their team in the Glenrothes area.
This is a permanent position that comes with a competitive salary as well as company benefits and incentives.
There will be potential for successful and motivated candidates to progress career through the organisation.
As the Horizontal Borer your duties would include:
- Setting up and operating Horizontal Boring Mills/Milling Machine Centres as required by the Supervisor
- Working to Manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures, checklist and operations manuals
- Continually review processes and suggesting, implementing productivity improvements
- Working to COSHH regulations, risk assessments and work procedures
- Stamping and deburring components as appropriate
As the Horizontal Borer you will be entitled to the following package and benefits:
- Salary of up to £33k basic
- 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays)
- Employer pension contribution
- Potential for unlimited overtime
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Productivity bonus
- Discounted leisure centre membership
To apply for this position please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment by phone or email.
Phone: 01592 725200