DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Refurbish threaded connections on various tubulars and tools
• Ensure that all defects to materials, components or equipment are reported to the Machine Shop Manager as required by Company Procedures.
• Liaise with the Machine Shop Manager on any customer, project or other issues arising.
• Report any environmental, and health and safety issues that arise.
• Work within company Standards and Company Procedures.
• Ensure all relevant drawings, procedures and instructions are to the latest revisions, prior to work commencing.
• Involved in Environmental, and Health and Safety issues.
• Aid in the creation of risk assessments as and when required.
• Aid in the proposal and introduction of new machining techniques / machines to improve productivity or safety.
• Travel as and when required.
• Ensure that all procedures/paperwork is completed, kept up to date and signed off by the relevant person.
Time served apprenticeship in CNC Machining.
Good working knowledge of the Oil and Gas components.
Working knowledge of CNC lathes, CNC machining centres & CNC horizontal borers.
Knowledge of machine programing language e.g. Mazatrol/Fanuc.
Skills, training or knowledge:
Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook).
Understanding of Engineering drawings.