Influx Recruitment are working with a global oil and gas client who are looking to add a CNC Machinist to their engineering team in Portlethen.
This is a permanent contract and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to work with a multi-national organisation.
If you are a CNC Machinist and are looking for a permanent position please get in touch.
- Refurbish threaded connections on various tubulars and tools
- Basic programming and setting of CNC machinery
- Reading technical drawings
- Identify technical issues and offer solutions where possible
- Work to manufacturing tolerances
- Liaise with the Machine Shop Manager on any customer, project or other issues arising.
- Ensure that all procedures/paperwork is completed, kept up to date and signed off by the relevant person
To be considered for the CNC Machinist role you must have the following experience:
- Time served CNC Operator
- Working knowledge of CNC lathes, CNC machining centres & CNC horizontal borers.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to read engineering drawings
As well as a competitive salary you will also receive the following company benefits:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Company Pension
- Company Incentives
- Overtime when required
- Career Progression
To apply for this position or to learn more please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment by phone or email.
Phone: 01592 725200