This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a sub-contract precision machining business, established nearly 40 years ago. Supplying light-to-medium machined parts to a variety of industries including electronic and medical devices and with a very stable workforce, this role is based approximately 30 minutes from both Perth and Stirling.
This is initially a 12 week contract with an opportunity to go permanent after this period.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Operating CNC and manual lathes
- Basic programming and setting of CNC machinery
- Reading technical drawings
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Time served CNC Operator
- Experience as a Miller or Turner
- Previous experience in a similar role.
This position offers an hourly rate of between £10ph - £13ph DOE
To apply for this position please contact Robert at Influx on 01592 631644 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org