CNC Turner/Programmer/ Temp to Perm / Start ASAP/ Hourly Rate D.O.E / Ayrshire
Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client who specialise in the sub-contract machining of small and large batch components.
Our client is based in Irvine, Ayrshire, and are currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Turner, Programmer, and Operator on a Temporary to permanent basis.
Suitable applicants require the following experience:
• Setting, programming CNC Colchester Tornado's with Fanuc controls
• Ability to understand engineering drawings and work to tight tolerances
• Creating set up sheets for new programmes and saving them to main computer
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Editing and programming the machine when required
- Precision machining and manufacturing small and large batch components
- Opportunity for overtime
- Working with Stainless and mild steel, brass and other no-exotic materials
As mentioned this will be a temp to perm role offering an hourly rate based on your experience. The hourly rate is likely to be between £13 - £16 per hour. After a period of 3 months you will be offered a permanent contract if successful.
If this sounds like a position you would be suitable for please feel free to contact Stefan at Influx Recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or email email@example.com