Compex Electrician | Moray | Temporary (Aprox. 6 Weeks) | circa £16p/h
We are delighted to be working with one of the UKs leading C&I service providers. They supply their service to process industries including Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Power.
They are recruiting a Compex Electrician to deliver onsite installation, maintenance and inspection/testing of works.
Supported by the Electrical Supervisor, you will carry out works safely in accordance with programme requirements, project specifications, regulatory requirements and company procedures.
You should have:
- Recognised Modern Apprenticeship
- CSCS Grade Card
- H&S Passport
- IPAF (not essential, can be trained)
- Proven experience in heavy industrial installations / maintenance
- Ability to read electrical drawings and fault find
- Full clean driver’s license
- Maintain excellent H&S Standards
- Ability to work on own initiative, recognise issues in electrical systems and advise
- Comprehensive understanding of BS7671 Wiring Regulations
- 17th Edition Inspection and Testing
- CompEx Ex01-04
- Proven experience in Hazardous Area applications