CompEx Electrician / Dundee / Permanent / Start ASAP / Salary £30,000 - £33,000
Influx Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Dundee based client who are looking to add value to a growing team by recruiting a CompEx electrician on a permanent basis. Our client’s services include the design, manufacture, sale and hire of bespoke hazardous area electrical equipment.
Working with a strong team of six electricians you will be expected to demonstrate a positive, can do attitude. You must be proactive in your approach to the work and also be flexible to support your team or the company requirements.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to impress and progress within the ranks as the company grows over the next few years. A strong technical knowledge of Installations, Inspections a long with an eye for detail would help you be successful.
A generous bonus scheme, an opportunity to join our client’s health plan and an opportunity for overtime hours at competitive rates will be available.
Our client aim to support their customers from design right through to creation to produce the highest standard of electrical equipment which has been manufactured to suit specific needs. Currently operating in the following markets offshore & onshore oil and gas production facilities, shipping and other marine assets, chemical processing plants, distilleries and food production and processing factories, utilities and water treatment works.
• Maintenance and wiring of all products to applicable standards
• Administration of calibration register in relevant workshops
• Calibration of gas detection equipment
• QA responsibilities and signing off certificates
• Electrical fault diagnosis and rectification
• Annual Inspection and testing of equipment to IEC
• Installation of electrical equipment to IEC
• Service and repair all equipment to IEC
• Provide support to the engineering department
• Proactive contribution to the successful implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental policies and processes
- Must have a valid CompEx certificate - essential
- SJIB Card
- 17th or 18th Edition are desirable
- Experience in Installations and Inspections
- Manufacturing experience
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this environment then please contact Stefan at Influx Recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or via email: email@example.com