Our Client is looking for an experienced Construction / Site Supervisor that has experience of steel structures.
- Supervision of the repair and strengthening works on a steel process plant structure.
- Ensuring that the contractor is working in accordance with the drawing details and construction sequences.
- Managing site queries and liaising with the design team to resolve any detailing / sequencing issues.
- Being proactive and working closely with the contractor to safely and efficiently complete the works.
- Willingness to work additional hours / extended days / potentially weekends where required.
- Duration: Approx. +8weeks to be defined.
- Ideally experienced in working in a Oil & Gas / Petrochemical environment. Awareness of the safety culture, control of works and
- Highly experienced in the supervision of steelwork installation.
- Ability to understand complex construction drawings and sequences.
- Exercise a high level of safety awareness and competency.
- Physically fit – the work will be physically demanding – climbing ladder, stairs (12 story steel tower) and crawling below conjected areas of steel / pipes / cable trays to get to restricted work faces.
- Comfortable working at height (from fixed platforms and scaffolding only).