Customer Manager | Fife | Permanent | £Negotiable
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional with exceptional communication skills? If so, our client, a leading Building Services and Manufacturing business, may be looking for you to fill their Customer Manager vacancy.
The Customer Manager is responsible for the day to day management of administration relating to customer issues.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Monitoring the Customer Services Inbox and taking incoming calls in regards to problems and defects.
- Receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers.
- Liaise with all relevant staff required and plan accordingly to get resolutions to any customer issue.
- Extensive diary management and planning.
- Provide feedback to the technical department in relation to defective materials.
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to all staff in the field.
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout.
As Customer Manager you will be working as part of the customer service team to deliver exceptional customer service. We are looking for a professional with great interpersonal, communication and relationship skills who can meet and exceed customers’ expectations. You will be confident and positive with excellent I.T. planning and customer service skills.