Customer Service Advisor (Dutch Speaking) / Motherwell /Permanent / £20,000-£24,000 D.O.E
Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of our Motherwell based clients with a new Dutch speaking customer service role.
Our client are a market leading Home and Building Technology company which helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. They also proudly help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Their products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
Description / Responsibilities of Position:
This role is primarily responsible for maintaining the relationship with customers, on a day to day basis. Primary contact will be via the telephone, taking customer calls and handling them in an appropriate manner.
The main responsibilities include:
- You will take individual responsibility for a number of customer accounts
- Answer all incoming phone calls from customers
- You will respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests primarily by phone but also by e-mail and taking ownership to ensure the customer receives a high level of service at all times.
- You'll handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner.
- Direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources.
- Follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively
- Record details of actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Escalate to the Team Leader or Management level on time.
- Support other Customer Care team roles when required/requested.
- Support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
- Customer satisfaction ratings
- Call stats
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues. You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
Help Our Client be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care
Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
- Experience with SAP R3 is beneficial.
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Customer focused
- Stress tolerance
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team minded
- Self motivated
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Fluent in English and Native language
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
If you feel that you would be suited to this position then please contact Stefan at Influx Recruitment on 01592 725 900 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org