Electrical Design Engineer | Fife | Permanent | £negotiable
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multinational automotive manufacturing business supplying solutions to the public and private sectors globally.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for managing the design and development of heavy vehicles and hoists within the engineering department, with emphasis on the electrical engineering.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Project management of new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Ensure the completion of projects against set deadlines at all times.
- Creating and updating technical drawings including: electrical schematics, loom drawings, panel layout drawings.
- Employ existing knowledge and experience to proactively troubleshoot and solve engineering and quality problems.
- To liaise with customers/contractors/manufacturers to aid the design/ development and aftercare of products
You are likely to have a relevant degree level qualification (Electrical Engineering) with previous experience in a similar position designing electrical systems in a production driven environment. Additionally, you will have excellent working/design knowledge of electrical systems including control systems (Codesys experience would be advantageous).
Experience with AutoCAD and Creo production would be an advantage.