Electrician’s Mate | Central Scotland | Temporary (Approx. 6 Weeks) | circa £11 p/h
We are delighted to be working with one of the UKs leading C&I service providers. They supply their service to process industries including Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Power.
They are recruiting an Electrician’s Mate to assist Electricians in carrying out installation works on site safely in accordance with programme requirements, project specifications, regulatory requirements and company procedures.
You should have:
- Proficient in all aspects of cabling and containment
- Ability to gland SWA cables
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain excellent H&S Standards
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Demonstrative experience in the electrical industry
- CSCS Grade Card (Un-Graded)
- H&S Passport
- IPAF (not essential, can be trained)
- PASMA (not essential, can be trained)
- Full Clean Driver’s License