Influx Recruitment are currently working with one of our manufacturing clients who are looking to add an Engineering Shift Manager to their growing Manchester team.
This is a permanent position that involves shift work on a 3 shift pattern.
This is an opportunity to join a world renowned company within the manufacturing industry.
As the Engineering Shift Manager you will be responsible for the achievement and completion of all set targets and orders. This will be achieved by guiding, monitoring and developing the team of skilled individuals you manage as well as fully utilising site resources to maximise output.
Duties Involved as Engineering Shift Manager:
- Responsible for the manufacturing of designated section
- Lead and train manufacturing team
- Ensure all targets, deadlines and KPIs are met
- Prepare and deliver shift handover logs
- Implement change where necessary
- Work with and utilise other areas of the business
As Engineering Shift Manager you will have the following attributes:
- Manufacturing Experience
- Qualification in relevant subject
- Ability to identify issues that impact negatively
- People Management Skills
- Team Leadership Qualities
- Working Knowledge of a Supervisory Position
- IT Literate
- Health & Safety Awareness
As well as competitive salary you will also be introduced to various company benefits.
To apply for this position or to learn more please get in touch by phone or email.
Call Sharon on 0131 331 1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org