Estimator | North Ayrshire | Permanent | £Negotiable
As a leading manufacturer, supplier, and tester of bespoke metal products, this multi-national company with more than 30 years of history offers an excellent opportunity for an Estimator to take responsibility for submitting tenders to global clients.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Estimator will collate tendering information and submit tenders to cover enquiries received from major customers to meet their specific product requirements.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and submit customer quotations from customer supplied information such as drawings and specifications
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to achieve best price, quality and delivery
- Maximise values and control costs
- Evaluate estimate responses and manage variations
- Notify the customer of any program cost or engineering contract change
You will be IT literate (E-Max & Microsoft specifically) with experience dealing with BOMs and Engineering drawings in a manufacturing environment.
Additionally, you should have:
- Good organisational and presentation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines.
- Team ethic with pro-active approach to daily duties.
- Professional outlook on all responsibilities undertaken.