Laser Cutter Operator/ Temp to Perm / Immediate Start /£9-10 ph/ North Lanarkshire
Due to continued Growth, Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with several new openings to join their successful Production team. Our client have a wealth of experience manufacturing a range of products for their customers to a high quality.
Influx are offering an experienced Laser Cutter Operator an opportunity to work a temporary to permanent basis, which will give you an opportunity to impress over 12 weeks and ensure that the work is for you.
Our client provide a vast range of metal fabrications to market leading original Equipment Manufacturers in the Bus, Truck, Renewables, Construction and Material Handling Sectors which allows you to gain experience in all fields. Using a state of the art Bystronic Laser our client have the capabilities to cut material up to 20mm thick. The have also installed an LTcombo Tube and Plate laser allowing for easy hollow and tube section fabrications.
- Previous experience using a Bystronic laser cutter
- Experience with an LT combo tube & plate laser
- Experience providing folding and forming solutions
- Experience working with Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, 1.4003 Sheet, Galvanised Steel and Aluminium.
- Experience with Materials 20mm thick
- Experience working under pressure in a busy production workshop
- Experience working in manufacturing
- Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
- Pay rate is £9 - £10ph.
- Opportunity to grow in a busy production workshop
- Gather experience in different fields
Various Shifts available, will consider availability for any days & times to suit.
If this position sounds like it could be of interest please send all applications to Stefan at Influx Recruitment or call me directly to discuss details further on 0131 331 1500