Fabricator/Welders / Temp to Perm/ Immediate Start/£10 ph/ North Lanarkshire
Due to continued Growth, Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with several new openings to join their successful Fabrication team. Our client have a wealth of experience producing complex fabricated parts combining steel tube, bosses, flanges, steel plate, and flexible tube while focusing on strict quality requests from their customers.
Influx are offering an experienced fabricator/welder an opportunity to work a temporary to permanent basis, which will give you an opportunity to impress over 12 weeks and ensure that the work is for you.
Our client provide a vast range of metal fabrications to market leading original Equipment Manufacturers in the Bus, Truck, Renewables, Construction and Material Handling Sectors which allows you to gain experience in all fields.
- Mig welding experience is essential
- Tig experience desirable
- Experience working with Metal fabrication, sheet metal, mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
- Experience working under pressure in a busy production workshop
- Experience working with vehicle fabrication and modifications.
- Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
- Pay rate is £10ph.
- Opportunity to grow in a busy production workshop
- Gather experience in different fields
If this position sounds like it could be of interest please send all applications to Stefan at Influx Recruitment via email to: email@example.com or call me directly to discuss details further on 0131 331 1500.