Fabricator/Welder – Lanarkshire – Permanent Nights – Start ASAP – Salary D.O.E (Negotiable)
Are you a team player that has experience fabricating from technical drawings and enjoys working to a high standard of finish?
Are you forward thinking, a great at problem solver who is able to create bespoke product solutions?
Are you looking for a permanent role with possible career progression and development?
If this sounds like a role that excites you and you’re looking for a role you can take pride in and gain the recognition you deserve then look no further!
Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of our growing clients based in Lanarkshire by recruiting a number of Fabricator/Welders that are looking to join a busy, productive team that specialise in their fields.
Our client is one of the largest, dynamic Commercial and Vehicle leasing companies that also offer a heavy bespoke products to suit large vehicles.
Due to acquisition of a brand new site and continued success and growth our client is looking to add further value to their busy fabrication department.
The role/ Duties:
- Fabricating and welding custom and bespoke parts for Commercial Vehicles
- Fabricating from detailed drawings
- Maintenance work on rental vehicles
- Be able to demonstrate an all-round knowledge of fabricating and welding
- Be able to apply neat, presentable finishing touches
- Be able to work outside and under vehicles
- Supporting Nightshift
- Mig Welding Experience
- Neat welds/presentable
- Fabricator/Welder background
- Experience in Vehicle fabrications
- Comfortable with working from technical drawings
- Be able to work to deadline & a fast paced environment
- Experience with custom/bespoke fabrications
- Heavy weld experience such as 8mm-10mm-12mm
MUST HAVE A FULLY SERVED APPRENTICESHIP IN FABRICATION/WELDING
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Forward thinking
- Positive attitude
- Personal Interest in the type of business
- Buy in to company ambition and visions
- Keenness or willingness to develop and learn
- Great working environment
- Progression & Development
- Options for specialised career directions
- Overtime and weekend work available
- Negotiable pay rates
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- State of the art site & equipment
- Support from colleagues & management
As well as having the right experience and skill set your attitude is as important to our client as they have already built a very successful team who are helping to grow the business and secure its future.
If this sounds like a position you have the experience or interest in please feel free to contact Stefan at influx Recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or email Stefan at firstname.lastname@example.org