Field Service Engineer | Cheshire | Permanent | £Excellent basic & benefits
Are you a multi-disciplined Maintenance professional?
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading service providers, supplying the leading retail brands in the country?
If so, this could be the role for you.
As a Field Service Engineer, your main responsibility will be to provide preventative and reactive service maintenance to a range of electronic and mechanical equipment.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance on a range of mechanical and electronic equipment including although not exclusively: dispensing pumps; POS; pump controllers; tank gauges; DCDs; tank probes; submerged pump systems and integral PA systems.
- Completion of planned preventative maintenance programs
- Assessment and reporting of accidental damage for costing purposes
- Commissioning of new and refurbished sites
- Inventory management of van stock
- Verification – calibration of new and refurbished fuel dispensers
- Completion of site surveys
- Confined space entry – maintenance of some equipment requires access and working in confined spaces
To be successful in this role, you will have an excellent understanding of Electronic /Electrical maintenance as well as Mechanical maintenance knowledge.
As this is a mobile role, you will, of course, need a valid Driving License.
You will also need outstanding customer service skills and be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised as part of a regional team.