Graduate Electrical Engineer / Permanent / £18,000-£24,000 / Start ASAP/ Fife
Influx are happy to be working an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join one of our clients, a growing established company based in Fife. Our client work within the electrical contracting sector in the industrial, oil & gas industry. Priding themselves on having an excellent reputation in the industry they are looking to add further value to their technical team by recruiting a Graduate Electrical Engineer.
Job type – Full Time
Salary – £18k-24K Depending on Experience
Job Location – Kirkcaldy, Scotland – UK wide & International Travel required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management although flexible working hours.
- Positive attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Work activities will include both project and proposal work
- Work activities for both projects and proposals will be executed across all phases of projects including Conceptual Studies; Basic; FEED; and Detailed Design
- Projects and proposals are for process plant and facilities across the Industrial; Oil and Gas; Power and Pharmaceutical sectors
- Knowledge of Hazardous Areas
- Project work will include support to Project Engineers for the development of Electrical Engineering deliverables as required on a project by project basis
- Demonstrate drive and a passion to succeed
- Be able to demonstrate communication with others
- Understand the benefits and be able to demonstrate a teamwork ethic with others
- To be able to work to Company standards and yet be innovative when appropriate
- Degree Qualified (We would consider Time-served Electrician with HNC)
- AutoCAD Competent
- Microsoft Office Competent
- Driving License
What’s on offer
- Relaxed office base working
- Development opportunities
- Excellent team spirit
- Flexible Working
- Exciting Travel opportunities
If this position sounds like it could be on interest please feel free to contact Stefan at Influx Recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org