A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of our Clients, a global engineering company to support the Technical and Quality Group requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all work complies with Health & Safety, environmental & quality policies and procedures of the company. Working to a target of Zero accidents or near miss incidents.
- Preparation of manufacturing plans when required by sales orders.
- Prepare and release material test reports after confirming material satisfies customer specification requirements.
- Support the Technical Manager and the Sales and Purchasing Departments with any technical related queries.
- Support customers on technical queries as and when required.
- Perform root cause analysis & corrective action for technical NCRs.
- Participate in internal audit schedule in support of continued ISO 9001/API Q1 certification.
- Participate in audit schedule in support of continued ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Provide technical support to the test lab as and when required.
- Assist the Group Technical & Supplier Quality Managers in the maintenance and review of global suppliers.
- Prepare technical reports and first of class qualifications.
- Authority to approve and release customer & supplier concessions.
- Computer literacy – competent in Microsoft Office, and ability to learn internal systems.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Commitment to log and report incidents.
- Customer focused approach.
- Degree level qualification in engineering or related discipline or 5 years related experience.
- Knowledge of steel & nickel alloy manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of mechanical and non-destructive testing.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas OEM specifications and industry standards.