Influx Recruitment are working with a truly global engineering client who are looking to add an HR Advisor to their team in the Portlethen on an initial 6 month contract.
This is an opportunity to work within a thriving industry and to also be exposed to future jobs and opportunities.
As HR Advisor you will work in partnership with the business to provide specialist support for key internal clients across multiple sites.
As the HR Advisor your tasks and duties will include the following:
- Provide day-to-day HR Employee Relations support and act as first point of contact for all HR queries referring complex issues to HRBP
- Support the HR Team with development/implementation of KPI’s/Business Plan
- Work closely with HR Team across the business to monitor, review and update all policies & procedures and documentation in line with current legislation and best practice
- Conduct Employee Relations activities in conjunction with Management
- Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Support the delivery of HR Initiatives within an agreed timeframe
- Travel in the UK as and when required.
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manage.
Experience & Qualifications
To be considered for the position of HR Advisor, you must have the following experience:
- HR Generalist Experience
- Business related HND/HNC or Degree
- Experience of dealing with full consultations
- Experience of working with Unions
- All round HR advisory
As the HR Assistant you will be offered the following package and benefits:
- 12 month contract
- Competitive salary
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Company Incentives
- Career progression opportunities
To apply for this position or to learn more please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment by phone or email.
Telephone: 01592 725200