Influx Recruitment are working with one of our M&E Clients who are looking to add an HV Electrician to their team.
Based in the Central Belt of Scotland 90% of the workload would be in the area although 10% would be in other areas of the UK and the successful candidate must be happy to work away from home during these times.
Our Clients works solely on commercial and industrial projects and a track record of working in these industries is essential.
To be considered for the HV Electrician role you must have the following:
- Time Served Electrician
- Installation of panel wiring within HV projects
- Installation of building services including lighting, power, traywork, trunking, power cables, multi-core cables
- City and Guilds 232 or equivalent
- City and Guilds 2391 preferred
- Experience within similar role
- Drivers Licence
This is an initial temporary contract with a view to being made permanent.
Hourly rate and salary would be based on experience and discussed at interview stage.
To apply for this position please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment by phone or email.
Phone: 01592 725200