Industrial Electricians / Temp to Perm / Covering Central Belt / Fife Based / Salary Competitive
Due to recent success filling these jobs roles, Influx Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for one of our long established clients again in Fife.
Due to our clients continued growth, we are looking for suitably qualified Industrial Electricians to join a successful expanding team.
Key criteria for this role include:
- Recognised Modern Apprenticeship
- ECS Grade Card
- Proven experience in heavy industrial installations / maintenance
- Full clean driver’s license
- Maintain excellent H&S Standards
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Comprehensive understanding of BS7671 Wiring Regulations
- 17th Edition Inspection and Testing
- CompEx Ex01-04
- Proven experience in Hazardous Area applications
The role includes:
- Delivery of on-site installation
- Maintenance and inspection/testing of works with support of Supervisor
- Carry out works safely in accordance with programme requirements, project specifications, regulatory requirements and our clients procedures
Our client offer a long term career package will clear progression plans. If you work well in a team, your safety aware, have great communication skills and looking for progression then this would be the perfect position for you.
This particular position will be on a temporary to permanent basis. It will include covering the central belt and on occasion working away if required.
If you are interested please contact Stefan at influx Recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or email at email@example.com