Controls & Instrumentation Technician | Glenrothes | Permanent | £Neg
Influx Recruitment are currently looking for a Controls & Instrumentation Technician to join an established engineering company in the Central Fife Area.
Working for a company that provides fantastic skill development opportunities along with an exciting career path. Candidates will ideally have a background in industrial plants with experience in the petrochemical, pharma and food and drink sectors an advantage.
Working as a field service technician this position comes with a company van, phone and laptop. Duties will range from maintenance to new installation commissioning spread across a variety of sectors with a wide customer base.
- Commissioning Experience
- Experience working in a maintenance environment
- Diverse knowledge of Flow, Level, Temperature and Pressure instrumentation.
- Controls & Instrumentation knowledge/experience.
- Calibration & maintenance of industrial control systems
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and fault find in any given situation. Lone working will be involved.
- Good computer knowledge.
This position will involve at times extended hours and weekend working that is rewarded with an OT rate.
- ONC/HNC Instrumentation Process Control
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field
- Recognised Apprenticeship
- Compex Level 1-4 (Preferred not required)
If you are interested, please contact us on 01592645753.