Logistics and Warehousing Supervisor / Permanent / Fife / Salary D.O.E / Start ASAP
Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our Fife based client who specialise in manufacturing count-by-weight ‘cash counting’ products internationally.
Due to ongoing success our client is looking for an experienced Logistics and Warehousing Supervisor to join an already successful team on a permanent basis.
You will be expected to report directly to the Operations Manager and also be able to deputise on his behalf in his absence.
Key elements of the role:
- Responsibility for all shipping of products and required paperwork via sea, road or air liaising with customs
- Controlling all freight charges
- Manage Logistics Team
- Experience in material production planning and stock control
- Background in Warehouse Management and Logistics
- Excellent knowledge of MRP systems including Sage (essential)
- Managing production forecasts, sales forecasts and inventory in Sage MRP
- Overseeing monthly stock take
- Awareness of Environmental legislation and procedure
- Strong Management skills, excellent organisation and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Vast experience in logistics and freight
- Excellent knowledge of MRP systems
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, Excel essential
In order to be considered for this role it is essential you have a solid logistics background and have experience working with the relevant systems.
If this position sounds like it could be of interest then please call Stefan at Influx recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or email: email@example.com