Maintenance Electrician | Enniskillen | Permanent | circa £25,000
We are delighted to be working with one of Britain & Ireland’s largest producers of timber products. They are currently recruiting a Maintenance Electrician to work within their Electrical Maintenance team.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, the Maintenance Electrician will assist in problem solving activities on key technical equipment problems and provide support to maintenance teams on technical equipment when required.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Carry out electrical maintenance within all areas of the plant.
- Complete visual inspections of electrical equipment - assess and repair
- Fault diagnosis
- Appropriately use and handle electrical repair and test equipment
- Liaise with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in proper working order
- Carry out all maintenance duties in a safe and practical manner
- Work with Maintenance System to carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment
- Keep designated areas for daily maintenance clean, tidy and orderly;
- Ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations;
- Prepare specifications and technical detail to fully define performance on equipment, material and services.
It is expected that you will be a qualified, time-served Electrician and have experience in a similar production environment. You will have 16th Edition qualification, be familiar with Siemens and/or Allen Bradley PLCs and experience of High Voltage Distribution Systems, Single & 3 Phase Motors as well as Planned Preventative Maintenance.