Influx Recruitment are working with one of our manufacturing clients who are looking to add an Office Administrator to join their facility in North Lanarkshire.
This is a permanent position and would be ideal for an experienced Administrator or someone who recently gained the qualifications required for a role like this.
This opportunity not only offers employment, a competitive salary and benefits but also gives the successful candidate the chance to progress their career and education.
As the Office Administrator your duties will include the following:
- Purchase & Sales Ledger tasks
- Managing invoices
- Answering phones
- Greeting guests
- Managing Reception
- General office duties
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience or qualifications relevant to the role
- IT Literate
- Working knowledge of accounting software (advantageous)
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to speak with clients, suppliers and visitors
As the Office Administrator you will be offered the following package:
- Salary depending on experience
- Full training on software
- Career progression
- Opportunities to further education
- Company benefits
- Holiday allowance
To apply for this position please send a CV to Robert at Influx Recruitment or call to discuss the role.
Interviews will be held in the North Lanarkshire area.
Call: 01592 725200