Process Engineer | Fife | Permanent| £Neg
Our client is a nationally recognised name and a leader in their field. They are currently looking for an outstanding Process Engineer to play a key role in the growth of the business by managing process improvement and new product development.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Process Engineer will work as part of the engineering team, helping to grow the business through a commitment to process improvement and (new) product development. With many process and product developments planned, this role is essential to successful project delivery and business continuity.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of pre-identified process improvements initiatives.
- Support the Operations Manager in the development and implementation of a Lean Manufacturing plan with a focus on employee engagement and embedding a culture of quality & continuous improvement.
- Through interaction with customers, customer facing personnel and production operatives, identify and deliver new process improvement initiatives.
- The root cause analysis of product and process faults and the implementation of corrective action.
- Ensure any new or developed processes are incorporated into our existing ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Ensure any new or developed processes are robustly risk assessed and operator training is effectively implemented.
It is expected that you will have a relevant Degree level qualification with experience of implementing Lean principles. You will have the ability to identify opportunities through challenging the status quo and the conviction to drive change. You will be an outstanding communicator with the ability to motivate those around them to innovate and deliver.