Influx Recruitment are working with one of our Electrical Clients who are looking to add a Production Inspector to their team based in the Central Belt area.
This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected and established company within the PCB industry.
Within this role you will be offered the opportunity to progress your career through the company with various training and certification programmes.
As an Inspector you will carry out the inspection of Printed Circuit Boards to quality and industry standards.
Duties of the Production Inspector includes:
- Inspecting PCB's using AOI, X-RAY and magnification equipment
- Assist production assemblers by analysing faults and resolve inspection queries
- Monitoring build quality and reporting quality issues
- Using written work instructions and items lists to inspect products to customer specifications
To be considered for the Production Inspector you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of electronic components
- Experience of printed circuit assembly
- Ability to test and inspect cable assemblies
- A good knowledge of inspection standards
- Familiar with quality systems
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment
This is truly a company that care about their staff and the facilities available show this.
With in-house training, opportunities of progression and a friendly, feel good environment this is an organisation that wants to give their staff a career.
- Salary of up to £20k
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension Contribution
- On site facilities
- 1.30pm Friday finish
If you have the required skills and attributes and want to be considered for this role then please get in touch with Robert at Influx Recruitment.
Tel: 01592 725200