Production Maintenance Engineer | Fife | Permanent | £Neg
Our client is a nationally recognised name and a leader in their field. They are currently looking for an outstanding Maintenance Engineer who can provide an innovative approach to production equipment maintenance and development.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Maintenance Engineer will work as part of the Manufacturing team, helping to grow the business through an innovative approach to production equipment maintenance and development. With many process and product developments planned, this role offers the opportunity for excellent career development within a fast moving and innovative organisation.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- PPM planning and execution
- Establish and implement data gathering, and analysis of machine performance
- Carry out root cause analysis of problems and implement repairs
- Improvement of machine availability through upgrades, physical improvements and optimisation of setup
- Analysis of machine maintenance with a view to optimising maintenance processes and associated costs
- Establish and conduct predictive maintenance processes for equipment
- Continuous improvement of all processes associated with machine setup, change, maintenance and performance, incorporating 5S / Lean approaches.
It is expected that you will be a time-served multi-skilled engineer with outstanding electro-mechanical skills and 18th Edition IET Certification. You will be proactive with experience of maintenance in a manufacturing environment.