Influx Recruitment are working with one of our Engineering clients who are looking for a Production Operator to join their team in the Aberdeen area.
You will initially be based in Bridge of Don and potentially relocating to Kintore in February.
This is a temporary position but a permanent contract may be offered for the right candidate.
As the Production Operative you will assist the manufacturing team with all housekeeping and labouring duties within the production facility.
You will also play a part in the supply of materials and products to clients or other areas of the business as well as operating the 1.6 tonne electric truck (licence required)
This is a role that requires hard work, responsibility and ability to undertake tasks with minimal supervision.
• Order picking, and proof checking orders
• Checking in deliveries
• Monthly stock counts
• Local multi drop deliveries Aberdeen area
• General Housekeeping/cleaning
• Forklift operations up to 1.6t for external and internal operations on site area
• Disposal of landfill and recyclables to correct skips
• Some administration tasks required including – check sheets for picking orders, sign off stock count sheets, & competition of daily production sheet including blank usage and rejected part reporting.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience and licence
- Previous experience within a manufacturing/engineering facility
- Forklift Licence (1.6 tonne)
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Health & Safety Awareness
- IT Literate
As the Production Operator you will be offered a competitive hourly rate as well as the potential of a permanent contract within a international organisation.
To apply for this position please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment by phone or email.
Phone – 01592 725200
Email – email@example.com