Production Supervisor | Dundee | Permanent | £Negotiable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading manufacturer and supplier of products to global retail outlets. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to drive the control of quality, cost and delivery within their production area.
Reporting into the Manufacturing Manager, the Production Supervisor will take responsibility for a team of production personnel and control quality, cost and delivery within their production area.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Plan, coordinate, motivate and develop the team to drive operational excellence
- Act as a coach/mentor for direct reports and provide training for continual development
- Nurture a high-performance culture throughout the workforce, dedicated to achieving stretched results
- Support and participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve, meet and improve KPI performance
- Monitor quality standards are being maintained, troubleshoot and make recommendations as required
- Plan resources to ensure optimum staffing to meet production targets
You should have experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment. It is also important for you to have experience working within a continuous improvement / lean manufacturing / 6 Sigma environment with a track record of developing a multi-skilled manufacturing team.