Project Manager | Ayrshire | Permanent | £neg.
As a leading manufacturer, supplier, and tester of bespoke metal products, this multi-national company with more than 30 years of history offers an excellent opportunity for an outstanding Project Manager to assume full responsibility overseeing and managing the delivery of projects to a global client base.
The Project Manager will report to the Commercial Manager and be responsible for overseeing and managing the delivery of projects to a global client base.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Project Launches
- Establishing a clear understanding of projects.
- Managing and executing the Contract Review Process.
- Expediting QA requirements i.e. ITP, SMDR submissions.
- Organising Engineering Review Meetings with the Customer as required i.e. Weld, Assembly and Test.
- Coordination of PAM, Customer PPM, and internal PPM meetings.
- Liaising with Internal Production Scheduling for the creation of a Project Plan as required.
- Formulate and agree the Project schedule both internally and with the Customer
- Set Clear Priorities for manufacture resolution of scheduling issues with Production Planning
- Review schedules with Production Control ongoing and with appropriate regularity
- Establish milestones for measurement and conformity to schedule.
- Liaison and Control of Suppliers
- Expedite the Purchasing/QA approval of Project Purchase Orders in order to ensure timely placement with Supplier.
The successful candidate is likely to have experience in the manufacturing sector with Oil & Gas experience an advantage.
- Project Management
- Utilising Project Management tools.
- Managing multi-disciplined Engineering teams
- Outstanding communication skills