Electrical Project Manager | Central Scotland | Permanent | £Negotiable
We are delighted to be working with one of the UKs leading C&I service providers. They supply their service to process industries including Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Power.
Due to an increased workload, they are currently recruiting a Project Manager to lead a portfolio of key projects throughout Central Scotland.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Effectively and professionally lead projects through their life cycle
- Take responsibility for high level decisions during quotation, proposals, planning, design, resource, procurement, installation and commissioning phases delivering on budget and on programme to the satisfaction of the client and directors
- Invoicing and financial control over the projects and any sub-contracts
- Generating work, visiting clients and implementing and monitoring company procedures
- Reporting directly to company directors and attend monthly project review meetings
To be successful in this role, you will have an electrical engineering background with excellent Project Management experience in an industrial environment and a passion for safety. It is expected that you will have a comprehensive understanding of electrical regulations, experience in a client facing role and knowledge of quotations, proposals, project planning and resource management.