QHSE Manager | Ayrshire | Permanent | Attractive Salary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing business with a small, motivated team. The company exports products to every continent and has installations in more than 60 countries.
They are currently enjoying a period of growth and require a QHSE Manager to join their team to lead all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental standards for the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the QHSE Manager will lead and be accountable for all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental requirements for the business.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Quality functions to embed continuous improvement methodologies into day to day activities
- Analyse and improve current processes by establishing relevant metrics and KPIs
- Manage the internal audit schedule, coordinate and conduct audits
- Manage all QA/QC activities
- Liaise with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements to be placed on external suppliers
- Coordination of customer and third party Quality Audits.
- Responsible for compliance with required standards, and knowledge of latest standards
- Customer audit leadership & liaison with customer QHSE representatives
- Quality control management for inbound materials
- Quality control management for outbound products
- EHS Risk Assessment process management
To be considered for this position, you will have experience of developing and implementing structured QHSE processes and procedures in a manufacturing environment and have knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical manufacturing.
It is expected that you will have expert level knowledge of relevant standards, including ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 and experience of conducting vendor assessments.