QHSE Manager | Fife | Permanent | £negotiable
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multinational automotive manufacturing business supplying solutions to the public and private sectors globally.
The QHSE Manager will report to the Managing Director and take full responsibility for the development of all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental processes for the business in the UK.
You will provide your expertise and support to enable the business to meet all requirements of QHSE including achieving and maintaining certification and ensuring compliance to relevant standards and legislative requirements.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Development and ownership of QHSE System and to be a Management Representative
- Governance of non-conformance
- Responsibility for ensuring action close out from non-conformances and complaints
- Responsible for compliance with required standards, and knowledge of latest standards
- Development and Management of Environmental significant aspects register
- Management of Health & Safety
- Certification audit leadership & liaison with external assessment bodies
- Customer audit leadership & liaison with customer QHSE representatives
- Internal audit leadership
- Supplier audit process leadership
- Quality control management for inbound materials
- Quality control management for outbound products
You will have outstanding communication skills and expert knowledge of the practical application of quality control processes, continuous improvement tools, ISO9001, 14001 & 45001/OHSAS18001 standards in a manufacturing environment.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level in Health & Safety or Environmental Management with membership of IOSH or IEMA and be Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt trained.
A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and AX Dynamics and experience with AutoCAD software would be an advantage.