Influx Recruitment are working with an established, Lanarkshire based, family owned security business who are looking to expand by adding a Security Engineer to their already successful team.
This company offer both commercial and domestic services to their clients including intruder alarms, CCTV, fire alarms, access control systems and wireless alarms.
This position includes, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Working on both commercial and domestic projects
- Installation of security and alarm systems
- Installation of CCTV
- Installation and maintenance of various wireless systems
- Hours are 12pm – 7:30pm (negotiable)
To be considered for this position you must have experience in the following:
- Fire & Security background is essential
- Experience in alarm systems. Galaxy and Enforcer
- CCTV installation experience and knowledge
- Drivers licence
- Good face to face customer service skills
This position comes with a competitive salary up to £30k depending on experience with annual salary reviews.
You will also be able to take advantage of various company benefits.
If you are interested in this position and are looking for an opportunity with flexibility, freedom and progression that is not available with national names then please get in touch.
Send a CV to email@example.com or call Robert on 01592 725200