Influx Recruitment are working with an established, Lanarkshire based, family owned security business who are looking to expand by adding a Senior Engineer to their already successful team.
This company offer both commercial and domestic services to their clients including intruder alarms, CCTV, fire alarms, access control systems and wireless alarms.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Engineer to make a step up and be more office based whilst still working on the tools to pass knowledge and expertise on to the team.
This position includes, but not limited to, the following duties:
- To assign jobs and projects to Engineers and team
- To bring previous experience and ideas to the company
- Advise Engineers on systems and processes
- 2 days office based, 3 days assisting on site
- Office hours are 9am – 5pm whilst site hours are 12pm – 7:30pm (negotiable)
To be considered for this position you must have experience in the following:
- Fire & Security background is essential
- Experience in alarm systems. Galaxy and Enforcer
- CCTV installation experience and knowledge
- Ability to instruct and teach others
- Drivers licence
This position comes with a salary of up to £35k with annual salary reviews.
You will also be able to take advantage of various company benefits.
If you are interested in this position and are looking for an opportunity with flexibility, freedom and progression that is not available with national names then please get in touch.
Send a CV to email@example.com or call Robert on 01592 725200