Sheet Metal Worker / Temporary / Ongoing Contract / Aberdeen / Start ASAP / Rate D.O.E
Influx Recruitment are working with one of our clients who is based locally to our office in Aberdeen to help them find a strong sheet metal worker on an ongoing temporary basis to support in a busy Fabrication shop.
Our client specialise in the manufacturing and installation of bespoke sheet metal ductwork using Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Galvanised and Aluminium from Oil & Gas to Commercial clients across Scotland.
The Job Role
- Experienced at reading detail drawings for bespoke fabrications
- Be able to understand CAD formats to create individual products and components
- Tig, Mig & Arc welding experience desirable
- Experience with materials such as Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Galvanised Steel and Aluminium
- Ideal candidates will have completed an apprenticeship
Our client provide services such as PP cladding, HVAC ductwork, Support skids, Frames, Doors, Guards, Tanks & cabinets, Machining, Acoustics.
The hours are 07.30am – 16.00pm, Monday to Friday. The rate is negotiable, however it will be depending on your experience. The job role will be based near the West Hill area of Aberdeen.
If you wish to be considered for this position please contact Stefan at Influx Recruitment on 0131 331 1500 or via email: email@example.com