Influx Recruitment are working with one of our Electrical Clients who are looking to add a Storesperson to their team based in the Central Belt area on a temp to perm basis.
This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected and established company within the PCB industry.
Within this role you will be offered the opportunity to progress your career through the company with various training and certification programmes.
As the Storesperson you will be responsible for the receiving and checking of deliveries from Suppliers as well as providing the production staff with the materials required.
Duties of the Storesperson includes:
- Efficiently pick the correct components to Kit jobs from order lists.
- Carefully & quickly receive and quality check deliveries from suppliers.
- Log and process orders in a timely manner
- Record supplier defects correctly
To be considered for the Storesperson you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of electronic components and handling requirements
- Previous experience in busy Goods-In environment
- Knowledge of ESD and MSL requirements
- Familiar with Quality systems
- Great organisational skills
- Be able to work efficiently at pace
This is truly a company that care about their staff and the facilities available show this.
With in-house training, opportunities of progression and a friendly, feel good environment this is an organisation that wants to give their staff a career.
- Salary of up to £17k (reviewed after 12 weeks)
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension Contribution
- On site facilities
- 1.30pm Friday finish
If you have the required skills and attributes and want to be considered for this role then please get in touch with Robert at Influx Recruitment.
Tel: 01592 725200