Influx Recruitment are working with one of our engineering consultancy clients who are looking to add a Structural Engineer to their team in Fife on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to be exposed to multiple contracts at one time whilst also having a hands on approach.
This role would suit a Structural Engineer who is wants to work on smaller projects but also take the responsibility and duties you would find in a larger organisation.
If you are looking to be involved in many aspects of a project and are looking for a company that you can grow with then please get in touch.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer include:
- Initial design of structures
- Detail designs and checking of structural designs
- Review of drawings to ensure they comply with the design
- Liaison with the Design Team, Project Engineer members and the Local Authorities
- Detailed engineering reports on existing buildings / structures
- Design reports at various stages for both internal and external use
- Provision of engineering over marks for both internal / external use that clearly describe the engineering resolution
- Site attendance to inspect works are fully compliant with design
- Attendance at all Project Meetings, design and construction
Experience & Requirements
To be considered for the position of Structural Engineer you must have the following:
- Civil / Structural engineering degree
- Ability demonstrate experience of working in a similar role
- Technically competent
- Ability to work both under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- Site Attendance will be required therefore a driving licence and your own transport will be required
Please note: This role is NOT opened to Graduates at this time.
Salary & Package
As the Structural Engineer you will be offered a competitive package which includes:
- Salary of up to £50k (dependent on experience)
- Company pension
- Company incentives
- Career opportunities
To apply for this position please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment by phone or email.
Phone: 01592 725200