Supply Chain Supervisor | Dalgety Bay | Permanent | £Negotiable
We are delighted to be working with a Fife-based multi-national manufacturer of world-leading technology for the retail and banking sectors. Supplying their products to a global market, and with sites in Asia, North America and Europe, this is a dynamic business looking for a Supply Chain professional who can utilise their existing experience while developing their career further.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Supply Chain Supervisor will lead the entire Supply Chain function with specific focus on logistics and supplier management.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all products shipping out of Fife site
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of all relevant paperwork relating to the shipment of goods
- Organising shipment by air, road or sea depending on requirements
- Regular review of all global custom charges
- Maintaining adequate stock of raw materials
- Continuous monitoring of stock levels
- Managing production forecasts in Sage
- Ensuring accuracy of inventory in Sage
- Managing monthly stock take
It is expected that you will have a background in logistics and distribution within a production environment. You should also have experience of material planning with good knowledge of MRP systems (ideally Sage). Some experience of procurement and supplier management would be advantageous.