Test & Assembly Technician | Dundee | Permanent | £Negotiable
Located in modern offices in Dundee, this privately-owned business manufactures innovative precision products to the global Oil & Gas industry.
Reporting to the Test & Assembly Supervisor, you will be responsible for assembling a variety of high-pressure products from technical drawings and parts lists using both hand tools and power tools.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assembling test facilities, pumps and instrumentation required to test products.
- Using test equipment and logging devices to produce test charts.
- Using high pressure flushing equipment to clean hydraulic systems.
- Helping carry out PR2 and Hyperbaric testing when required.
- Writing up detailed reports and procedures.
- Offsite customer support when required
This position will suit someone with excellent knowledge of mechanical assembly with great numerical skills, attention to detail and ability to read engineering drawings.
A Forklift/Reach licence would be advantageous.